Battle For A Soul

There was a wicked troll
Who tried to steal my soul.
Underneath the old oak tree
He tried to wrench it free.
“My soul you cannot have,” said I.
“Relinquish it at once or die!”
He growled as he drew his blade
To spill my blood upon the glade.
“My soul I will not give to you,
No matter what you say or do!”
He charged me with a running start,
His blade aimed straight at my heart,
But clumsy were his feet and slow,
As I stepped aside to avoid the blow.
Into the tree he pummeled hard,
He shook the leaves and his head he jarred.
I couldn’t let the opportunity pass,
I ran up quick and kicked him square in the ass.
As he fell his sword flew to the right,
And I swung my fist with all my might.
I hit him hard right in the head,
“You’ll never have my soul, “ I said.
I drew my dagger and stuck it in his eye.
Then slit his throat and left him there to die.




©1999 - 2009 Gloria Gypsy

0 comments: