A Crown Of Paintings

I am, wasted here.
My eyes are heavy,
I am unclear.
Lost in this circuitry.
The die is cast here,
I’m incomplete.
Messages float back and forth,
This gypsy girl if full of warmth
And, she doesn’t want it,
Not that way.
She says a few words
She doesn’t stray,
But you are here
Reflecting me,
An open doorway
We must step through.
A castaway
Who’s been forlorn,
My soul is empty
It has been torn.
If we were drinking
A bottle of red, then I,
I would take you to my bed
And,
Write you poems
For awhile.
You’d kid with me and
Make me smile.
I am uncertain.
I am his friend.
He takes me in
And lets me know,
I am his girlfriend
He won’t let go.
I’d ask him questions,
I’d whisper things,
A crown of paintings,
He is my king.
An auburn sunset
Fills the sky
And, I can see for a
Thousand miles.
I am wasted here,
My eyes are heavy,
I am unclear.
Darkness is
Engulfing me,
The day ends slowly,
I am complete.
I am complete.




©2008 - 2009 Gloria Gypsy

0 comments: