Awakening

My eyes hermetic.
Not anything. Then smell:
Strolling emerald woods,
Glistening gold
Piercing the shade.
Alive, releasing a scent,
Breathing in synchronicity.

Your body
Of ethereal hills,
As a stream flowing.
Majestic, shimmering,
Uncovered beauty
Aglow in aurora;
Waiting to be explored.

Each breath heard,
Sirenic. Stunning.
This dulcet breeze, gliding.
A celestial tap,
Divined and devoured,
With every variation
That penetrates me.

The ingrained taste
Of one last kiss,
Lingering. Precious.
Indulging me
With orchid nectar,
Your elixir. Intoxicating
Me in never-ending bliss.

Enlivened and vacant,
Your image overwhelms me.
My seraph that seizes
And carries me upwards
Towards paradise,
As everything else fades
And time stands still.

GloriaGypsy©2009 all rights reserved

0 comments: